This Acceptable Use Policy encourages the responsible use of Visualnet Services. The behaviors listed below are generally prohibited because they either pose an unacceptable risk to the stability, integrity, or quality of our Service technology platform or are otherwise contrary to Visualnet'business practices and policies.
You are solely responsible for the content you furnish to us in connection with the Services we provide to you. We may, but do not regularly, review, screen or monitor content you provide to us for inclusion in your website or that you otherwise use, provide or make available in connection any Services we provide to you. You may access and use our Services for lawful purposes only and you are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to your use of our Services.
1. Advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available any software, program, product or service that is designed to violate this Policy which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail bombing, denial of service attacks and piracy of software;
2. Spamming, i.e., sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet or maintaining an open SMTP relay. Please reference our Anti-Spam policy for more information;
3. Violating the intellectual property rights of others including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations or other entities;
4. Violating the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
5. Using any Service to advocating obscene speech or materials or to advertise, transmit, store, post, display or otherwise make available child pornography or other forms of pornography or obscene speech or material. Visualnet reserves the right to notify law enforcement agencies if it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on or being transmitted through the Service;
6.Gathering non-public or personally identifiable information for any unlawful purpose or violating the privacy or publicity rights of another including impersonating another or submitting content on behalf of another without their express prior consent or breach any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another;
7. Violate the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act or similar legislation, or promote, encourage or engage in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription or other authorization;
8. Copying or distributing in any medium any part of this Site or the Services, except where expressly authorized by us;
9. Modifying or altering any part of this Site or the Services or any of its related technologies;
10. Using this Site, the Services or any related technologies for any commercial use without our express prior written consent;
11. Promoting or providing assistance in promoting violence or injury by
Visualnet reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to restrict or remove from its servers any content that it deems to be in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, its other corporate policies or any applicable laws. Visualnet may immediately take action, including, but not limited to, (a) issuing warnings, (b) suspending or terminating the Services, (c) restricting or prohibiting any and all uses of content hosted on our systems, and/or (d) disabling or removing: (i) any hypertext links to third-party web sites, (ii) any of your content distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, or (iii) other content not supplied by us. In the event we take such action, we shall not be obligated to refund to you any fees paid in advance thereof.